Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bibbity Boppity Boo

Sunday afternoon Mommy took me to see a local rendition of "Cinderella" at Burress. It. Was. Awesome! We got there early enough to have front row center seats. It wasn't until the last 5 minutes when I started to realize it would soon be over, and time to go home, that I began to lose all self control. :)After the show, we were invited to get our photograph taken with Cinderella and Prince Christopher. After the fact, I became very concerned that Cinderella's hair was brown and not blonde like in the movie. Perhaps she just got her hair did?We were also allowed to get our photo taken with Fairy Godmother. She was a jolly good time, but I would have preferred to have my photo taken with the stepsisters... they were AWESOME. Hilarity doesn't even begin to describe these two... we're talking unibrow and all. Jolly good show... 4 thumbs up. :)

0 comments: