Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fires, and Earthquakes, and Hurricanes... OH MY!

Rachel here. Virginia has had a rough ride the last few months. 4 months ago our area was hit HARD by tornadoes... which landed my girls and I under the stairs skyping with Bryan who was out of town. There have been fires burning in the Great Dismal Swamp. Last Tuesday our entire area was shaken by an earthquake... COMPLETELY shocking... it was nutso. And now today, while I hung out in the mountains, my entire family hunkered down in Tidewater to ride out Irene. So far all are safe and preparing for the surge. This what was we saw all day:... big, thick, crazy clouds... and it's just now starting to get pretty windy out. Mother Nature may have a few up and coming tricks up her sleeve, and frankly... I'm not amused. :)

0 comments: