Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hokie Hokie Hokie High...

It's that time of year again! Mommy and Daddy signed me up for the Hokie Kid's Club again this year (as she did the little sister, so she wouldn't be jealous), and today was the autograph session with the football team. It was hilarious to say the least. You might remember me throwing my ball to all the players to have them sign it last year... would you believe I did nearly the same thing with my lunch pail. Mine is the one on the right there... the real one is on the left... I touched it... so awesome.The boys were lovely... as usual. Sweet sweet David Wilson.
Quarterback Logan Thomas.
Jayron Hosley.The always open... Danny Coale.
JUJU!Blake DeChristopher... one hairy dude.Emma Grace even played with the Hokie Bird a bit!
The loot. Emma Grace's football.This year Reese had the lunch pail to get signed.
She also had a mini helmet for some choice players. Logan Thomas the QB, David Wilson God, Jayron Hosley, and Danny Coale... because he's awesome.So much fun!

0 comments: