Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just dance...

OMG ladies and gentlemen... I'm a ballerina. In hopes of keeping me normal, unvain (is that a word?), and in hopes I would have a healthy body image, Mommy and Daddy attempted to coax me to play soccer. I'm under the impression soccer is for boys and refuse. Instead I begged and begged and begged Mommy and Daddy to let me be a ballerina. Mommy is attempting to keep her wits about her and has decided to go with the flow, and she does admit that I look so cute she could eat me up in one little gulp. See...The two of them are continuing to attempt to talk me into playing soccer in the spring... something about me being well rounded... whatevs.

Oh and here is the baby sister... well, because she's a complete mess... in an adorable mess kind of way. Happy Thursday all!

0 comments: