Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,


Today was a blast! Of course I didn't go to Story Time on account of my runny nose and cough (our baby's first cold!!!), but Mommy made it up to me.
After you left this morning, Mommy and I played in my playroom and watched "Curious George" and "Side the Science Kid" until it was time for my morning nap. I woke up around 1130, and Mommy immediately got me dressed for the day. She packed me up in the car and we headed to Chick-fil-a for lunch where Mommy had her usual, and I had my usual... turkey and cheese, crackers, and some fruit. It was awesome. After lunch we mosied on over to the Target where Mommy bought me some fun stuff for later in the afternoon. We had some extra time before my next nap, so we went to the library. Mommy finally paid my grotesque fine and got me MY VERY OWN library card. It's in MY OWN name and everything! The librarian looked at Mommy like she needed to be committed, but Mommy said that she was a teacher... and before she could even finish, the lady said "say no more..." like it's an illness or something. :) Anyway I got my card, played with two other little girls while Mommy picked some books out for me, and then we checked out. 230 = nap time for bonzos.

I woke up around 4... this is what my hair looked like:
I thought I looked good... Mommy thought I looked silly, so you know her and silly... out came the camera IMMEDIATELY.

Earlier in the day, while we were at Target, Mommy picked up some art supplies for me. She decided that we were going to draw with markers. Why she does these things I'll never know. They were these special markers that only write on this special paper... IE... no mess. I was none too impressed to tell you the truth.
I did manage to create this though:
Next Mommy wanted to try out these paints that were also no mess. She got me real finger paints, but we were going to try those out tomorrow. She wanted to see how I would do with these magical ones first. You put the paint on the paper, and it doesn't change color until you move it around. It was AWESOME! I had so much fun.
My creation this time was much more impressive. I can't wait for tomorrow when I can make beautiful rainbows!
After we played Picasso, Mommy took me out in the backyard in my BRAND NEW TO ME coat. You can tell I had never really worn a coat before because I was all out of whack. My balance was completely off, and I spent most of my time like this: and this:
I was super irritated, so I demanded Mommy take me to the park. Look what I got to do ALL BY MYSELF!!!! Mommy must have let me do it 30,000 times.
Soon it was time to go back inside for dinner. Mommy fixed me cheese ravioli and peas... so yum. And then it was time for my bath. We played "hair salon". It was fun.
Then I called you on the phone... do you remember that?
I wish you were home to help Mommy tuck me in. I hate when you're out of town, but Mommy says that I'll probably see you on Friday. I love you so much and miss you!!!

XOXO,
Reesie

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my, you make me smile :). Or should I say Reese does. Hysterical. Love the coat! It's going to be so cute with her snow bibs, too. And don't worry about what others say, they definitely DO match :).