Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The party of the millenium

Well, we survived. The weather was beautiful... a little windy but beautiful. We were surrounded by all of our close friends and family... except for Jen/Rusty (hope the "surprise" baby shower was lovely) and Briana/Jamie (can you believe they missed MY party to go see the WAHOOS play?... it's unconstitutional!); you all were definitely missed. A SUPER thank you to everyone who came, sent me an awesome gift/card, left me messages (Lauren your message was BEAUTIFUL), and left little notes... glad everyone liked the slide show too! :)


Now lets get to good stuff shall we?

We started the party just chillin' and relaxin'. There were giant beach balls for us to play with, and we loved pulling the straw out of all the hay bails.
Two of my friends Jackson and Brett were there too! They are a few months older than me and veterans at walking. Don't worry though I was able to keep up. It took me a while, but I ended up walking all over the backyard.
After everyone got some lunch in their bellies, it was time for cake. Mommy (after many a breakdown) and Daddy (oh so patient he is) worked super hard on them, and they were stupendous! I think everyone liked them. (We had an autumn harvest theme.)

Especially me:

I got super messy, but Mommy and Daddy still love me!

After Mommy and Daddy got me all cleaned up, it was time for presents!

The rest of the day was spent with me playing with my friends and all my new presents! Thank you so much to everyone who made it out to celebrate with me! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you.....Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Reese...Happy Birthday to you!!!!! Wish I could have been there for the big bash. It looks like everyone had a fabulous time - esp. the guest of honor :) BIG hug.