Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hey Brett!!!

Look at me! I was so inspired by your being able to get in and out of your car; I decided to learn! Granted I'm still working on my form. Here I am assuming the belly flop position. It's quite effective.(You like that mess I made Brett? I'm so quick... Mommy and Daddy and the ENTIRE bottom half of the house don't know what hit 'em!)


It's awfully fun to use the car pit as a hamster wheel as well.
You think I'll be ready for the "Iron Man" competition on time?
This is how I usually end up in my car pit... all tussled... balls everywhere... check out the amazing hair as well!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Reese,
I'm so proud of you! I'm learning some new tricks now, like climbing up on the couch by myself and scaring my mommy half to death. I can teach you that one the next time that I see you!
Love,
Brett