Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun with Uncle Aaron & his peeps

This past weekend we whooped up on Western Kentucky. I no longer go to the football games, and sadly neither does Mommy. I went to 2 games this season, but they always start when I'm supposed to go down for my nap, so I end up kind of cranky at the game. Mommy then has to walk me around until I fall asleep, and truly we'd rather go to the Duck Pond. :)


I happened to fall asleep this time before we even got to the Duck Pond, so Mommy turned right back around to return to the tailgate. It wasn't long before everyone else returned to the tailgate as well. When they got there was it a party! I got to dance with the ladies:
Cornhole:
Play with the hole in my nose (we don't call it picking!):
And listen to my Uncle Aaron rap to me... it was so soothing:

0 comments: