Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Park

Sorry it's taken me a while to post... Mommy couldn't help me. She's working on a top secret project and it pretty much takes up every waking moment of the day... well every waking moment that I don't take up anyway. :)

It was a beautiful day the other day, and Mommy knows there won't be too many more of them this year, so we went across the street to the park. I walked as long as I could and eventually had to park it... right in the middle of the grass.
Finally I made my way over to the swings. I was having a nice quiet time until the Duggers (not really them... but these people seriously had 45 kids... well not really... but it felt like it) got there and were singing songs at the top of their lungs. Mommy could only take so much, so we had to go back home. :)
We went inside to watch Sesame Street... but not before Mommy made me pose with some of
our outdoor decor.

0 comments: