Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

What's going on??

Something very fishy is going on here! Mommy and Daddy are being awfully sneaky. They are SUPER cleaning the house INSIDE and OUT first of all. Like I don't know something is going on. We usually live like barn animals. Now all of the sudden we're "classy"? Hmmmm... second of all Mommy is always working on some kind of crafty decoration/project... for what? Our house is already decorated and Daddy says she's not allowed to buy anything else for the house. Third off... I got this crazy package in the mail:

I hope it's not breakable because I sat on it pretty good.

This is as far as Mommy would let me open it... I did find out it's from my Great Gma Nita and Great Gpa Jack. I can't wait to open it for real!
All I have to say is if the inside is half as good as this bow... I'm in for the best day of my life! :)

0 comments: