Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

'Tis that time of year! Last time I went to the pumpkin patch... oh wait... I've never technically been to the pumpkin patch. Mommy and Daddy went last year and then I arrived later that week. I heard them having so much fun... I was in dire need of making an appearance. :)

We went to Sinkland Farms in Riner Va. They have a really sweet farm with some great activities for children. Daddy used to work with the owners' daughter, so that's initially why he and Mommy started going. They loved it so much they wanted to make sure I got to enjoy it as well.

We started the day going on a hayride out to the pumpkin patch.
There were so many pumpkins there... I just couldn't decide which one was my favorite!
Look at all the pumpkins behind Daddy and me!!! Of course we had to get a family portrait... Mommy and her camera! ;)
Oooooh they had a maze too for us little ones to go through. I was pooped, but can you believe I made it all the way through by myself!?Oh yeah.... there was a donkey there too (I thought of you Brett!!!)... his name was Albert. He was cool, but I was far too tired to thoroughly enjoy his company.
It was a super fun day, but I was happy to get back to the car with my pumpkin.

0 comments: