Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The "folks"...

Norfolk and Suffolk that is. For the 4th of July weekend we headed to Tidewater to pretend to get some r&r. Aka... play in the water as much as possible until I fell in the pool twice and that was the end of super toddler in the water. ;) We headed to Suffolk first to visit Gpa and Pearl. It was good times.

Uncle Gunner even got a bit of a workout.
Emma Grace proved herself to be quite the water baby. At one point we thought she may just fall asleep in her little floatie.

We soon headed to Nana and Pop's in Norfolk for some grub. Here I experienced my love but not talent for basketball.
AND THE ICE CREAM MAN PEOPLE. Mommy realizes this picture is beyond fuzzy, but Daddy felt foolish enough taking our picture and did it as quickly and inconspicuously as possible.

Uncle Aaron tempted Emma Grace... Daddy ended up sharing with her, so no worries.
SHREK!
NO NANA... THERE IS NO GOING BACK... honestly I'm pretty shocked none of us got sick off of sharing my popsicle because I'm not gonna lie... it was pretty gnarly... and not in a good way.

0 comments: