Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

FREEBIRD!

We began the 4th of July festivities with Nana and her crew in VB. It was so nice just to hang out... well, that was until I went head first into the pool right off that giant pink floatie. Don't worry though... Nana saved my life. :)
Again... predrowning... with Nana and Pop.


After a few hours of visiting we headed back to Gpa and Pearl's establishment to eat again, play in the water again, and shoot off fireworks.


Beavis and Butthead were quite entertaining. Nothing like firecrackers and beer to make the 4th all the more American.
They were rather entertaining though.
Emma Grace and I had had about enough when those bad boys started making noises. I thought for sure the evening of arterial shells would be lost by the being scared right out of our diapers/underpants.

Soon the sun went down and so did Emma Grace. That meant it was time for the real party to start. My fear of the small fireworks was just a facade. The real fireworks were beyond awesome. I had so much fun... I kept yelling "FREE BIRD!"... with a little bit of prompting. Happy Birthday America!

0 comments: