Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Crayons!

Daddy had business in NYC, so as always... we decided to make a mini vacation out of it! On our way up to New York, we decided to stop by the Crayola Crayon Factory in Easton, PA. We got to watch how crayons were made back in the day and how they are made today.


I'm not gonna lie... it was rather intriguing. The Crayon man even let us hand roll a red crayon all by ourselves (this is how they did it waaaay back when people walked to school, up hill, both ways, in the snow, with paper wrapped around their feet for shoes or something...)!
I got to suck on markers that Mommy's sure millions of other kids have sucked on and now I'm going to have neon green snot trickling out of my nose... I mean color... with these magical nontoxic non-drawing off the paper markers with Daddy, and then Mommy and I played with some modeling clay that you could color!
It was pretty fun, but my favorite part was this play area they had for smaller children. There was this amazing ball machine that you put the ball in and it traveled all over the place... over your head even!
I L.O.V.E.D the Crayola Crayon Factory!

0 comments: