Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Let's go HOKIES!

Guess what people... the fooseball season has officially begun! What's that? Oh... wait... I don't think I heard you correctly... there was already a game? Huh? Oh you mean that unfortunately debacle from last weekend in Charlotte? Yeah... I don't know what you're referring to. ;) Stupid Steinspring and his stupid offense... not to mention that Sean Glennon... sigh... but I digress. :)


So as I was saying... I went to my VERY FIRST Virginia Tech home game! It was awesome. I got to tailgate:
No burgers and cole slaw for me... I'm just a baby... it was mandarin and strawberries on the menu for this little cheerleader. (Check out that skirt will ya? My Grandma got it for me! Thanks Grandma!)
Once we got into the stands I got a couple of lovely pictures with my parentals. Our attempt at the family portrait could have been more successful, but my philosophy is 'ya just can't win 'em all!'
I had another experiential milestone today... THE JUMP!!!! Unfortunately Mommy is having a hard time loading the video onto my blog, so hopefully we'll add that later. :(
Can't wait for the next game!

0 comments: