Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

NYC

New York was kind of a let down. Mommy and Daddy have been there a few times before, but never with me. While they love me VERY much... and while they love my stroller VERY much... they do not love pushing me through the VERY busy streets of NYC in my stroller. Mommy found herself in Central Park for much of our visit because there was actually SOME space where there weren't TONS of people.

While there we pretended to go to the Bronx Zoo. I say pretended because we got there 3o mins before they were closing. Look at all the animals I could have seen! They were incredible!

Instead I saw this:

And frankly... it was a bore.The next day Mommy tried to make it up to me by taking me to the Central Park Zoo. I was once again not intrigued... she had just slammed my finger in a door (because all the hipster New Yorkers weren't much help), and I was extremely tired. I did however LOVE the polar bears!!!

After a little nap I started to feel more groovy and took in some of the sites...

Next time... I'll be walking... maybe that will be easier???

Stay tuned tomorrow for more updates!!! There is tons more to post! :)

0 comments: