Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,


Good morning! I'm having lots of fun here in Tidewater. (For those of you that are not my daddy... I'm in Suffolk/Norfolk/VB for the next few days visiting. Daddy was super busy with stuff at work, so the Moms and I peaced out.) Yesterday I got to see my Nana at work. I love my Nana. It definitely took me a SECOND to warm up to her, but all was soon well and we were like old friends. :) All her little lady friends thought I was the cutest! After missing 2 naps, however, I was quite the wild woman... flailing all over the place... bouncing like I had no sense. It hit me eventually though. Mommy took me right out of that place before we were in full meltdown mode. I was asleep before we even got on the interstate to get back to Grandpa and Pearl's. :)
Once we got back to their house I got to play around in the front yard. That was fun. I pushed my little hippo around and even got a grass stain on my butt! It was SO cool! Guess what else I did???
Yes that's me... your eyes can refocus now. I have my face in a dog bowl. How sanitary of me. What did Mommy do? She snapped loads of pictures of me. Nasty Mom! She should have rescued me. Don't you worry though... that wasn't the only mischief I've gotten myself into the short time I've been here.
Grandpa's shelf drawers were empty... can you believe it? He'll be happy I filled them with all of my toys for him.
Today Mommy wants to take me to the beach and to some superawesomecrazywaybetterthanwehaveathome mall, so I'm pretty stoked. :) I can't wait to tell you about it!
xoxo,
Reesie

0 comments: