Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

PBS KidFest

This past weekend Mommy and Daddy took me to the PBS KidFest in Salem. It was absolutely crazy! There were CRAZY people EVERYWHERE! We got there just in time because by the time we had had enough, there was an obscene line all through the building to get in.


Mommy was so excited... she got to meet Mr. McFeely. Whoever that is. Mommy says he's from a super awesome show from when she was little... "Mr. Rogers Neighborhood" or something catchy like that. It was fun enough... I got a cool picture with him. Look how cheesy Mommy looks.
While waiting in line for that goofy guy, I got to pretend I was riding in a trolley. So cool!
Since I waited in line with Mommy for a picture with her friend... I made her wait with me to meet... CLIFFORD! What is up?! I'm the coolest kid in the world! Clifford is totally my homie now!
Oh I also got to meet my all time favorite muppet type character... COOKIE MONSTER!!!! I growled at him too. :)

0 comments: