Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Now where was I?

First of all... I'm so glad to be back (so is Mommy... I think she was dieing a slow death from not helping me document my life story)!

Now where was I? Ahhh yes... Mommy and I had driven all the way to Tidewater by ourselves, had arrived after almost hitting a deer at 848 am, and had survived a hideously cracked windshield. I had gotten sand in my eyes, and frankly was very upset about it. I needed something to make myself feel better... what makes women/young babies feel better? SHOPPING of course. Who better to go shopping with? NANA OF COURSE!
We picked Nana up early in the morning and headed to the mall.... okay the mallSSSS. :) Mommy bought me lots of new clothes for next summer (on SUPER sale!!! she does love a sale!!!) and then we headed to dinner with some of the Wharton side of my family. I had such a great time! It was WAY past my bedtime, but I was quite content with my family and a nice juicy lemon. :)

0 comments: