Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

30 min

Rachel here. I'm currently breathing. Taking long deep breaths because it's been one of those days... well let's say weeks. It's been rainy, Bryan's been out of town, and it's just been blah. Today Reese begged me to go 'bye bye', so we ran some errands. Wouldn't you know she screamed and threw her sippy cup at me at Target, and then she screamed 'bye bye!!!!' repeatedly at the top of her lungs at Once Upon a Child. We were literally in each place for 5-10 minutes tops.


We get home, and the neighbor boys were out playing... thank god! She loves the boys, and the boys love her, so they played for a good 20ish minutes before Kurt said "why don't you go inside and take 10 minutes to yourself?' SERIOUSLY?! People... I peed... I peed with the door CLOSED! No one bursting in on me saying 'pee pee?' It was AMAZING! I went back out to collect my daughter, and she wasn't finished playing... but it was starting to rain. What did Kurt suggest next? 'Go home... and come and get Reese at 430.' That's 30 more minutes of Reeseless time! I wish I could pee again! Here's what I've been doing for 30 minutes:Ahhh... the glamorous life of a SAHM. :)

1 comments:

Allison said...

Yay for generous neighbors! You definitely deserved a few minutes to yourself. Chris threw his back out last week and was in bed for 5 days so I had Jack, 2 dogs, AND Chris to take care of and Chris couldn't even lift his head! I would have killed for a generous neighbor at that point :)