Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Mr. and Mrs.

This past weekend our very good friends Angie and Tommy got married! Mommy and Daddy let me go to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, but Grandma and Grandaddy came up to watch me the night of the wedding. Good thing too because I was quite the show at the rehearsal!

Yeah that's me rolling all over the floor... what like that was rude or something? It's not my fault no one warned me a strange man would be walking with Mommy down the aisle. (She apparently bawled her eyes out according to Bryan.)

After all the wedding shenanigans was figured out, we headed on over to The Inn for some dinner. While the food was super yummy... I was up WAY PAST my bedtime but was SO WELL BEHAVED Mommy could have died. This is my new friend Ellie. She's Angie's niece... cute huh? She's a keeper even if her and her sister ARE huge hand sanitizer pushers. :)This was at roughly 945ish... bedtime for bonzos!And by 530 Saturday evening... Congrats Auntie Angie and Uncle Tommy!

0 comments: