Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No Swine Flu here!

Yesterday we went to 'the happiest place on earth'... Disney World! It was so super fun, and I was a super good girl. I did try to throw myself on the ground once trying to perform one of my infamous temper tantrums but soon realized the cement was HOT! Needless to say it was the shortest tt EVER! :)


Now I went to DW last year at the ripe age of babydom; it was a visit filled with getting my picture taken with oodles of different characters. And to think... that only cost Mommy and Daddy $160! What a deal! ;) This year they got a little more for their money because I was allowed to ride a few of the rides. Talk about AWESOME!

First there was the parking lot shuttle. I know what you're thinking... that's not a ride... oh I beg your pardon... because I had a blast!
Oh! And then we rode the ferry to get to the park! HOTNESS!

And who could forget my rented stroller!!! (Mommy does not usually go for these things, but it saved us TONS of room in the car on the way down to Fl... and she uuuber sanitized it before my little bum touched any of it. FREAK!)

I kid I kid. I did actually ride REAL rides! My first ever big kid ride was on 'The Mad Tea Party'... aka... the tea cups. Mommy wished our little camera wasn't broken because Daddy said I was super stoic inside that cup. Mommy could only get pictures of the very tippy top of my head, but I had a blast! I DIDN'T EVEN CRY... well unless you count the small whimper I let out when it was time to get off. :)
After some lunch (chicken and 'berries', which in reality is a fruit medley) we hit up 'It's a Small World'. Now Mommy was super excited because she could actually ride this one. Well... she thinks. Some other prego lady got on, and no one said anything to her, so she figured that meant she had the green light. If my sister comes out a little cross eyed, we'll all know why. But I digress. So 'It's a Small World' was SO FUN! When I wasn't staring at all the moving children and animals, I was dancing around like a whirling dervish. Mommy and Daddy got such a kick out of it. It was definitely the high light of the day!


I was allowed to go on 'Cinderella's Carousel', but Mommy and Daddy opted for the Dumbo ride. I was glad because I'd been on a carousel before... nothing special, but this Dumbo guy... we can be friends. :)

There was this fun little park in 'Mickey's Toontown' for me to play in. Daddy chased me around like a mad man (there WERE slides after all), while Mommy waited out in the fresh air and the shade listening to what sounded like 5,749,238,750,483,705,283,475 Hispanic people speaking. I don't think she's ever felt so left out of a jolly good conversation. :)



We were soon off to the car, but not before posing in front of Cinderella's Castle.

That Disney World place sure is a good time. Maybe next time I'll get to ride more rides and eat BAD FOOD! :)

1 comments:

Amy Duffy said...

Oh how I miss Disney World! Looks like she had a blast, I'm glad you guys could go!