Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

My 4 Daddies... saga solved?

Rachel here. Soooo... we think we may have solved the 'why do I call all these random men Daddy' mystery. Besides Mr. Noodle's brother Mr. Noodle having an uncanny resemblance to Bryan... what do the other men have in common with our daddy? FACIAL HAIR. If you notice all 4 men, and a new man that Reese pointed out on a book I'm reading, all have either goatees or mustaches. Could this be the connection?

On another note. Reese does not call me 'Mama' or 'Mommy'... she can say both of these, but insists on calling me 'Nana'... pronounced NahNah. Now Bryan has said that she's called me 'Mommy' quite often behind my back... once I appear 'NahNah!' The last couple of mornings I've heard her say, on the monitor, 'Daddy.... Mama!... Daddy... Mommy!' Alas she does in fact call me Mommy... just not to my face. :)

1 comments:

Amy Duffy said...

Ha, Ha. That is hilarious. I wonder why she calls you mommy to everyone else but you? Maybe it's just her super fun nickname for you because she's so excited to see you? At least you know that she knows you are also "mommy."