Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

34 weeks

Baby incubation... 34 weeks.

Rachel here. We're definitely to the point where we're READY to have this baby. By the way she spends most of the day (kicking and pushing on every millimeter of space in my stomach), I think she's ready to be out of the oven as well. With Reese having been a week early, I wouldn't be surprised if Deuce wasn't here early as well. As long as we make it to 37 weeks, she can come when she wants. We're guessing definitely one more belly picture... perhaps 2 before she's here.

Preparation: Reese and I will be venturing out this afternoon to purchase the big time stroller... oh the excitement! Deuce's room is (I think it's safe to say) finished. I hung her letters after Nana left. Bryan says I should wait... we have a shower in a couple of weeks a la Auntie Lu, (family will once again be in town) but we'll make sure to have them down and back up around that time. Everything is washed and ready to go otherwise. We'll be packing our hospital bags and making concrete arrangements for Reese in the next couple of weeks. Oh the excitement!

Reese's room is THISCLOSETOBEINGFINISHED. I painted her bookshelf this past weekend... it's looks GREAT (thanks Grandaddy)! I still have a chair to paint, and I need to attach straps to the cushion on her toy box. We'll DEFINITELY be posting finished pictures by the end of the weekend... get ready!

0 comments: