Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Really Daddy?

Daddy had one more day of uneventful training, so we went to the outlets and then all together headed to Jacksonville for the night. Now if you know my daddy you know that we can't make a trip to Florida without going to the Budweiser Brewery. Last year when we had actually been to Fl. twice in one year, Mommy had to make a 'fiscal year' rule... one visit per fiscal year. We HAD to go this year... bliss.

We've learned to finagle the system and avoid the tour to go straight to the "Gift Shop..." which just happens to be right next to the 'Hospitality Room.'
On our way out I saw Elmo... oh how I love Elmo. What Elmo and Budweiser have in common I do not know, but was enjoyable to see my old friend.
Daddy then made me try to be friends with Larry the Clydesdale... oh how I do not love Larry.

Until next year Budweiser Brewery!

0 comments: