Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

32 weeks

Rachel here. So Wednesday marked 32 weeks of baby incubation. :) We'll be heading to the doc on Tuesday. I feel GINORMOUS even though I'm pretty sure I'm the same size I was with Reese. It's getting virtually impossible to get comfy while sleeping. I have aches and pains is parts of my body I didn't know existed. I felt so much more limber and mobile with Reese... not so much with Deuce. Thanks bunches little fetus. ;) If I sit or lay down for too long and try to get up to go to the bathroom for the 890,809,898th time of the day... it takes me a good 10 seconds to brace myself and take that first step because frankly everything just hurts. Morning sickness is still a good friend of mine... we've gotten close. Something new this time around is swelling. I noticed my little fingers turning into hot dogs while on our Florida trip. I don't know if it was the immense heat or what, but it was certainly interesting. It would go away within minutes though, so I'm not too concerned. I am LOVING being pregnant despite it's less than glamorous tendencies. I wish it wasn't going to be ending so soon... especially since I know what's going to happen in about 7ish weeks. I'm sure she'll be a doll, but I'm not blind or deaf this time around! Here's baby girl in her oven:

On the preparation note: Deuce's room is virtually finished, and has been for like the entire time... thanks to it's prior tenant. We do need to rearrange her furniture, accessorize a titch, and hang her letters. None of that will be getting done until after this weekend. It's Uncle Aaron's big graduation, so we'll be hosting some peeps and don't need any rumors flying. :) Reese's room is ALMOST finished. I need to finish and hang the curtains, attach her cushion (that her Grandma made) to her new toy box (that Grandaddy made), paint her little chair, paint her GIGANTIC house bookshelf that Grandaddy made (it's seriously amazing people... the man can make ANYTHING... my children are VERY lucky), and add some extra little touches. I can not wait to post pictures of the finished product! We moved Reese's car seat over for our trip to Florida to get her ready for her backseat BFF. As far as purchases go... in the next few weeks we'll be getting another car seat for Reese (for Daddy's car), our new double stroller, and I think there was something else, but I'm seriously suffering from pregnancy brain at the current moment.

Tomorrow will be my second Mother's Day. :) Here's hoping to a nice relaxing day!

0 comments: