Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The pool

After Disney Day we knew Daddy would have to get back to business, so we headed to the hotel. It was a beautiful hotel located on the Downtown Disney Property. We decided to hit up the lovely pool the following morning. There was even a little baby pool... just for me! I say just for me because I'm the only one who was actually in the pool (with Mommy) because I was screaming BLOODY MURDER and the other children were too afraid to get in. :) Hence... no pictures. Mommy finally got the hint and took me out about 10 minutes later... will she ever learn. I was literally clawing at her back to get me out of there. Finally we got out and others were able to get back in. This is how I spent the rest of the morning (upon my own will) poolside until about lunchtime.

After nap time Mommy and I spent the day doing a LITTLE BIT of shopping, and when I say LITTLE BIT... you would be so proud of Mommy. She bought me a lanyard for my pins I've been collecting (I have a Minnie and Mickey dancing and Cinderella from my first trip, and this go round I got a 'It's a Small World' pin to commemorate my first rides.), my Small World pin, and a little charm bracelet for me (the same idea as the lanyard... it came with a sparkly Mickey head charm on it, and we bought a little Mickey Mouse Club hat to go on it... hopefully we can get a new one each time we visit).

When we got back to the room to pick Daddy up for dinner, the lovely cleaning ladies had cleaned our room and tucked all my friends nicely into their beds. :)

0 comments: