Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Daytona

We are in Florida! We got to Jacksonville last evening after a long drive. Mommy and her issues... I swear... she pees more than I do! :) We (well I) was up just long enough to get some dinner and then head to bed. This morning we woke up and headed to Daytona Beach. It took me quite sometime to warm up to the sand issue... and you can forget the water all together. I wasn't having any of that. Here are some cute photos nonetheless... we'll try again another day.

This is where Mr. Beach Ball and I chose to spend most of our time while in Daytona:

When I did venture out I never strayed too far from the security of my tent:

Oh but there was the couple of times my water ball got loose... I ran like the wind to catch that little guy:Then back to the safety confines:Tomorrow we take on Disney World!

0 comments: