Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

4H

So yesterday at Sinkland Farms there was a 4H competition going on through the VT outreach program. Daddy thought it would be a super fun for us to go see some animals. In Mommy's words "it was a dreadful little outing." I threw a temper tantrum 85% of the time and was completely uninterested in the animals.

I did enjoy the ice cream though. That was until some of it got on my shirt outside... so what did I do? Why I threw ANOTHER temper tantrum of course. These "terrible twos" are super fun... it's almost just an excuse to allow me to act so poorly. Unfortunately Mommy isn't letting me slide with much... "time out" and I have become EXCELLENT buddies... in fact... I was thinking of inviting him to my birthday party. :)

0 comments: