Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

SML

Last Friday Daddy had his company golf outing. While we didn't get to go play with him, we did get to venture on out to Smith Mountain Lake afterwards for some yummy food and fun in the pool. Mommy brought her camera but was far too tired to even attempt to take it out, but luckily Daddy's coworker Elaine had hers out and got some cute shots. Here I am playing with Addison in her baby pool. Addison is EXACTLY one year younger than me... it's neat for Mommy and Daddy to look back and remember how I WAS a year ago, as I'm sure it's fun for Addison's Mommy and Daddy to see how she WILL BE. Hopefully Addison won't be as naughty as me. ;)

While I played, Emma Grace slept... or cried. She's so cute and content here isn't she. Laura (Daddy's other coworker) was nice enough to hold her while Mommy and Daddy grabbed some dinner.

This weekend's festivities... Houston Rocker's first birthday bash! We CAN NOT wait!

0 comments: