Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Little Red Wagon

So tonight Mommy, Daddy, Emma Grace, and I headed over to the park to play. I was desperate to go for a ride in my new wagon (which was actually Daddy's when he was little), so this was the perfect destination. This is the first ever picture of me "holding" my sister. At first I thought it was funny... not 5 seconds later I was trying to PUSH her away from me yelling NOOOOO. Good times.
Isn't this picture of Emma Grace funny? Daddy thinks he's such a great photographer. ;)

I just LOVE me some slides.

The moms and the sister.

I was blowing a dandelion and making a wish... what it is... you'll never know.

It was such a nice relaxing little family outing... tomorrow we go to the driving range!

0 comments: