Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yay!

B is for Brett came to visit! It was so much fun. It was nice to be able to visit with old friends with NO AGENDA! Usually we get together because of a football game or a birthday party, but this time... JUST BECAUSE was the reason. ;) Check out some of the fun times we had.
~
We hugged... it seemed our parents were always asking us to hug!

We played with some of Uncle Aaron's old toys.

We played dress up! (Brett was SLIGHTLY frightened by Uncle Aaron here... I believe they did in fact make amends before that evening was over.)

Oh and I practiced my routine for my big debut in an upcoming pageant. JUUUUST KIDDING. Mommy is SLIGHTLY obsessed with the show "Toddlers and Tiaras" , and this is in fact a move that Mommy taught me from the show. Mommy's dream is to have me in just one pageant. Our style is more "Little Miss Sunshine" though, so we're positive I wouldn't fare very well. :)

0 comments: