Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Houston Rocker

Yesterday we went to Speedwell to help celebrate Houston's first birthday. It was a lot of fun spending time with such great friends and getting to lounge around!

Houston got some really great gifts... I even got to help him open them... babies... don't they know the faster they unwrap the quicker they get to play with all their goods?

I liked what we got Houston so much that I tried to steal it back. Luckily everyone thought it was funny... sadly... I did indeed have to give it back.

This is what Emma did... well in between crying fits...

Aly must be working on some teeth or something because she sure did think my hands were yummy. :)

Isn't this picture P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S?! Our Auntie Lu is the best auntie ever!!! We love her oodles.

Thank you Houston for such a great time! Can't wait to see you in October... that's when I turn the big 2!

0 comments: