Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Party time... Excellent...

Saturday Mommy and Daddy packed my sister and me up, and we headed to Crofton for my good buddy Jackson's 2nd birthday party. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. I got to play with lots of little kids my age. There was a Thomas ball pit and LOTS of little pools for us to play in. Auntie Meredith had Gogurt for us... and there was this giant beach ball that sprayed water... I'm getting giddy just thinking about it! Mommy didn't realize she was supposed to have packed my itsy bitsy bikini, but THAT DID NOT STOP ME from having a blast and getting absolutely soaked! Mostly though I ran around like a crazy woman. Thank you Jackson SO MUCH for letting me come to your birthday party, and for having a slumber party with you (even though I scared the bejesus out of you with my tossing and turning... I'll work on that.)
Well hello there Mommy! I've never seen you on this side of the camera! (Thank you Daddy!)

0 comments: