Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Well baby

Rachel here. So we had Emma Grace's 2 month well baby check this morning. All went well. She was 11 lbs 4 oz (up 2 lbs from last month)... I believe he said that was the 56th percentile... I'll take it! Her length was 23 inches... she's a shorty! She's completely healthy, so I can't complain. Her shots went well... she screamed and cried, but then promptly fell asleep once in the car. We have another check up in October... that's also Reese's big 2 year... say huh?

~
Early on EG had an awful 'bout of gas. You could tell she was in so much discomfort after eating... it made me sad. I slowly started eliminating different things from my diet, and low and behold... SADLY it was milk. This was devastating news to me because I LOVE milk and had just become COMPLETELY addicted to milkshakes. Alas... there is no more milk in my diet... this in turn means I now have to pick up a calcium supplement... good times. The things we do...
~
Good news on the sleeping front. Last week (on her 2 month birthday actually) she slept from 830-430! The following evening she gave us until 530, and then another 430 the following night. That 4th night I thought I would get gutsy and have a glass of wine after she went to sleep thinking I had HOURS and HOURS before she would need to eat again. LUCKILY I didn't have that glass of wine because she "relapsed" and woke up at 100 and then again at 300. Last night though she surprised us again with a 300 wake up and then a 700, so her little body is definitely working on going longer. :)

0 comments: