Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Getting ready?

Rachel here. So I found Reese playing in the bathroom this morning and figured she was trying to unroll the toilet paper AGAIN. She was just standing there holding onto her diaper, so I said "do you want to sit on the potty?" "YEAH!" I took her diaper off and put her on the potty then went into the play room to get some books. She read some to herself while I read some to her aloud. She did a whole lot of sitting and reading, but no peeing. She got up and said "No." So I tried to put the diaper back on her. She was having NONE OF THAT. Sooo....

We moved the potty to the living room for some lunch. She sat and ate... ate and sat... 'Yo Gabba Gabba' came on... there was more sitting and eating and watching.

There was still NO PEEING... this whole production lasted about an hour. Emma Grace even cheered her on!
Finally she looked at me and said "Diaper." We put that bad boy back on and we're calling it a day. I'm super excited she's showing some interest though. We'll be trying it more often and see how she does.
~
UPDATE she definitely just peed and pooped in her diaper as I was writing this...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much they are both growing! So absolutely precious! Hope to see you soon!!

XOXO,
Briana & J-Lee