Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

In the land of Reese...

Mommy decided she needed a break from me... can you believe that?! It was kind of nice though because I got to spend time with Daddy... just him and me. We started our day by "baking" bread. Yeah we did it on the floor... why... because that's how we roll.


After my pretend nap (see Mommy/Infant fun day post), Daddy got me dressed, and we went to The Horticulture Gardens on campus to feed the fish and smell the pretty flowers.








We then made a stop at The Duck Pond where I pretended to feed the ducks.

Finally, Daddy and I stopped at the grocery store for some much needed groceries. There was a SUPER SALE on cake mix, so upon arriving home, we decided to make Mommy a cake... she had a rough day.

0 comments: