Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

28 weeks

Rachel here. So today marks my 28th week of fetus incubating. :) I'm having all of the same symptoms I've had the entire time... I'll spare you the list as there isn't one on there that is glamorous. :) I feel huge. Lifting Reese has become quite difficult, but if Jennifer Garner can do it until she pops... I can too. The pressure is still pretty intense, and I'm fairly positive she's flipped head down. The last few days she's been OVERLY active... if that's possible. She was rolling around and kicking for a good two hours last night... that definitely never happened with Reese. She'd give us a good 10-15 minutes and then peace out. Heartburn has reared it's ugly head... the trigger... chocolate... sadly. This has caused me to gain an intense joy for cheese cake. Headaches seem to have also joined the party. Bliss. With all these symptoms, I can't fathom not realizing that one is pregnant. I say this because Bryan and I watched this special on TLC this past Sunday where all of the women had NO IDEA they were pregnant until they were pushing! How is this even possible???? These women had no symptoms of pregnancy. Many had only gained a few pounds. These women were drinking, smoking, having a grand ol' time, no prenatal care, and ended up having perfectly healthy babies. Then there is me... feeling guilty every time I take a long drawn out 'sip' of sweet tea. Oh then there is this:

Bryan and I are still highly anticipating our appointment on Monday morning. We have my glucose screening and our 3d/4d ultrasound scheduled for later in the afternoon. This also marks the end of our monthly appointments and the beginning of our every other week visits. The end is coming quickly and there is still so much to do. We have very few weekends to get things in order before she comes. There are trips, parties, weddings, and visits planned... so we'll surely be cramming. I've found it more than difficult to 'nest' while chasing around a toddler who just loves to 'unnest' everything I may have just accomplished. :) I'll report more on that little nugget 'o fun later this weekend as she'll be hitting the big 18 months! Until then tata!

1 comments:

Erin said...

I saw that show on TLC, too...seriously, I don't understand how that's even remotely possible.