Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Refridgerator Update

Rachel here. We're coming up on my 2 week deadline for my "only eat what's in the house/no eating out" experiment, and all I can say is that we failed MISERABLY. It is in fact safe to say we did not go to the grocery store until today. So I guess technically we sort of passed that... but I figure we were destined to fail. It was silly to try this during the 2 weeks we would be in and out of town. I, however, did sit down this morning and map out all of our meals for this week based on what we already had in the house. There were a few things I needed to pick up from the g-store to fill in some of the gaps. We've tried this method before, but I'm awful with cravings even when I'm not pregnant. Mel inspired me to try try again... so I'm determined to make it work! This time will be different! I will stick to it... well except for the surprise dinner out we'll have tomorrow with the Eye's (soooo excited for a little visit!).

0 comments: