Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Poor nugget

Rachel here. Poor Reese... it turns out she may be my mini-me more than I would have liked. Since Easter she's had an awful runny nose, itchy eyes, sore throat, and a cough that has successfully woken her up between 3-5 every morning for the last 3 mornings. My guess allergies. Ever since she put that damn flower in her nostrils (see top picture of blog), we've had issues. I called the pediatrician today, and he said to try low doses of Claritin and call him in a few days if we don't notice a change. Bless her heart. She's still her perky, energetic, hungry self, so I know it's bothering me more than her. The only thing worse than Reesie not feeling tip top? Mommy not feeling tip top... and Daddy being out of town. Cross your fingers we all get some relief!

On a lighter note... the DeSantis clan is coming to visit this weekend (we're not contagious!!!!). We'll finally get to meet little Adam, which we could not be more excited about... well and seeing Jen and Rusty. ;) Then there is the Spring Game on Saturday and lots of good times and laughs with some of our closest friends. (Oh how I hope Tech wins!!! ;)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Have fun this weekend!

elizibith said...

i'm sad i'm missing this game :(