Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt Part Deux

Oh my lanta is all I can say. Mommy and Daddy took me to my second EEH today in Radford. They decided because there weren't too many people at the church one, they wanted to scope out what a community one might look like in preparation for our big hunt this coming Saturday in The Burg. Not pretty people... not pretty at all.


Mommy had her first bout with anxiety due to competition. The HUGE crowd and ALL those kids put Mommy in a tizzy. We're not sure if we read the information wrong or what, but we ended up in a hunt with 6 and unders. Now whoever decided it was okay to put a bunch of 6 year olds with 1 year olds needs to get a clue.
We wiggled our way over closer to the side, so we could make a mad dash for the opposite side of the park in hopes all the other children would just bum rush the eggs that were right there in front of them.

I did manage to get 5 eggs in my basket before the GINORMOUS crowd of big kids took over.It didn't take long for my attention to quickly move to the playground. They had a SLIDE people! I LOVE slides!I got 3 slides in before the playground was overrun with big kids. Daddy swiped me up super quick. You can only imagine how much I liked this.We're hoping the Blacksburg hunt won't be as terrible. They have their age groups broken up better, so cross your fingers!

0 comments: