Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My BFFs

So our neighbors C and B got this awesome Gator for B's birthday. They like to take me for rides around their yard. I'm in love... the boys are okay too. ;)


Rachel here. Funny story. So B, who's 3ish, was flying through the front yard in this Gator... C was in the back... and Reese was the passenger. Now when I say flying... not really... their dad put the governor in, when they said they wanted to take Reese for a little ride. Anyway... so they're flying through the front yard, make a sharp left turn, and Reese goes FLYING out of the Gator. Now this time I really do mean flying. Bryan, their dad Kurt, and I all jump up and race over to her rescue. She jumps right up and appears upset... but not because she just nearly lost her life, but because the boys kept going! She was literally chasing them through the front yard trying to get BACK IN the Gator. She makes me smile. :)

0 comments: