Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Love to you from the Reester Bunny

Happy Easter everyone! I definitely had an adventure filled day today, and I hope yours was just as lovely! We woke up bright and early, so Mommy and Daddy could show me what the Easter Bunny brought me. I got some sidewalk chalk, a coloring book, some bubbles, a couple of books... it was lovely.
A little before lunch time we headed to my Grandma and Grandaddy's where we went to Easter Service. I got to hang out with Nana and Betty Jean at church... I'm pretty sure they had as much fun as I did. :) Gma and Gdaddy had some Easter goodies for me at their house. I got tons of eggs with Goldfish and money in them, some Color Wonder markers, and a coloring book!

Oooooh then there was the fun girl quilt Gma made me. It matches my mommy's since I loved hers so much. Thank you so much... I love you two oodles!
While all the adults ate lunch (I ate mine in church), I meandered around running a muck until it was time to go home. Before we even hit the interstate, this is how I looked:

By the time we got home I had hit my second wind and was ready to PARTY! Mommy and Daddy threw me a surprise Easter Egg Hunt (you'd think they would be super sick and tired of these by now!) with the awesome eggs my Great Nana Wharton gave me. Thank you so much they are so pretty!!!! I even enjoyed kissing a couple of them. :) While we were outside, we had an impromptu photo shoot. I think we got some pretty cute shots!

Mommy and Daddy are hoping I sleep super well tonight and have fabulous non-sugar induced dreams. :) Until next year... HOPPY EASTER!

0 comments: