Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Take 3

God bless the SMART organizers of the the Blacksburg Easter Egg Hunt is all we have to say. The hunt was this morning, and it went splendidly. They had so many age groups, it was wonderful. I got to hunt with the under 2's... there were about 15-20 of us. They only allowed 25 kids to go at a time per age group, so it was really nice to be able to move around and enjoy ourselves without tons of kids running all over the place. They had little areas quarantined off and didn't allow the parentals to come in with us. But they did have tons of volunteers in the little areas to help us kids out. I soon figured out that if I just pointed to all of the eggs, my little helper would grab them for me and put them in my basket. I'm a genius! All those eggs... and no effort. It wasn't until I saw Mommy and Daddy taking pictures and screaming my name (oh how embarrassing) that I ran over to them and saw tons more eggs and started piling them in my basket.

The Easter Bunny was there, but we were having none of that. We opted for Ziggy the balloon man to make me a creation. We waited in line for what seemed like forever... my little hands were starting to freeze!
(That's me holding onto Mommy's leg... she's getting ginormous... someone should really tell her to lay off the snacking!) Ziggy made me a frog... I love him. ( I swear it really is a frog.)

1 comments:

Jen DeSantis said...

Look at how cute her outfit is. She's always the cutest kid everywhere she goes...if I have a girl, can you be her personal shopper?