Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Daddy?

So it's no secret I LOVE SESAME STREET! I know a lot of the names of the characters now... so exciting. Mommy loves to point to Oscar the Grouch and have me say his name... I call the old chap "Ossie"... but you only get the full effect if you say it in a grouchy voice... which I do. :) Mommy cracks up because I say "Elmo" and "Bee Bir" in a super happy high pitched voice... "Ehhhrnie" gets my normal voice, but "Kiki" (Cookie Monster) and "Ossie" get the grouchy monster voices. It's funny what we tiny tots pick up on. But I digress... so I'd have to say one of the best parts of the program is when Mr. Noodle, who lives in Elmo's World, comes on TV. Now Mr. Noodle is a good enough guy, but I fancy Mr. Noodle's brother Mr. Noodle. This guy:
Every time my beloved Mr. Noodle's brother Mr. Noodle comes on the TV I scream, of all things... DADDY! This makes Mommy laugh so hard she almost wets her pants (which isn't too hard for her to accomplish these days)... this makes Daddy grimace and quite concerned. While they do have SEMI-similar fancy hairlines (sorry Daddy... Mommy says it's only a matter of time), my daddy does have a better sense of dressing style... well... when Mommy helps him. :) I love you Daddy!!!! :)

1 comments:

Erin said...

I seriously haven't stopped laughing yet. Bryan should totally dress up as Mr. Noodle's brother Mr. Noodle for Halloween next year. Brett enjoys him too, although I'm particularly fond of Mr. Noodle's sister Miss Noodle (Kristen Chenowith).