Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Rain rain...

... go away! This weekend I spent most of my time outside doing this:


Oh how I love my new sandbox that Gma and Gdaddy got for me for Easter. While I know the word turtle and what a turtle looks like in a book... I call my sandbox 'frog.' I'm very good at spotting him through the living room window, running around the house... through the kitchen... and to the back sliding glass door, and yelling 'frog!!!! side!!!!" at the top of my lungs until someone will let me venture to the back porch. Each time I've been playing in my 'frog' Mommy and Daddy come up with some lame excuse as to why I need to come out (now this is literally HOURS after jumping in the 'frog')... 'nap time', 'lunch time', 'dinner time', 'there's a tornado coming', they are HUGE downers! Don't worry though... I can throw a mean tantrum. :) So while it's raining outside today, Mommy was brave enough to take me to the bookstore (where she knew I would desperately want all the books I could get my hands on and then scream when it was time to leave) to pick out a couple of books for me. I did in fact want all the books I could get my hands on, but settled on a few (or 6) nice ones that Mommy had to dangle in front of my face while praying we would make it to the checkout before there were waterworks... it worked. :) So please weatherman in the sky... make the rain stop so I can play with my 'frog' once again.

2 comments:

Amy Duffy said...

Too fun! She's going to have a blast all spring and summer!

Meredith said...

So cute! You have such a perfect backyard for playing :). I'm sure she'll enjoy many days in her "frog" :).