Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby Adam

Baby Adam, his mommy, and daddy came to visit us this weekend. He's so super sweet and VERY well behaved. I think I love him. :)

We started the weekend with 2 bbq's. It's so nice to get together with friends and hang out... especially now that most of Mommy and Daddy's friends have babies of their own, and I have babies to poke/look at and new friends to play with. The Spring Game was also this weekend... guess what? VT won! ;) Actually the Maroon team beat out the White team if you're really that interested. Mommy forgot to take pictures at the get-togethers and game... sorry. :(

The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing and watching "Yo Gabba Gabba," which happens to be one of my favorites... I think Adam liked it too. :)

We LOVED having you all, and I can't wait to use my new watering can you all brought me!!!!! Mommy said we're going to use it in the bathtub tomorrow. :) Mommy also can't wait to use her great gifts for her and my baby sister too... she just loves her Jen. Muah!

0 comments: