Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

3D/4D

Rachel here. We went in this morning for my 28 week appointment with Dr. Roberts. All went well from what I can gather. The pressure and fatigue I've been feeling is completely normal for a second pregnancy, so I'm in the clear. I haven't gotten a bad phone call about my Glucose Screening yet, so I'm assuming all is well with that. I'm measuring right where I'm supposed to be and am up 12 lbs. I should gain about 10 lbs this last trimester, so I'm on par with where I was with Reese.


We also went in just this afternoon for our 3D/4D ultrasound. Babyvision is so awesome! Our pictures with Reese were phenomenal! Little Deuce wasn't as cooperative. Her umbilical cord was in front of her face the majority of the time, which was causing some shadowing on her little face. Our technician did manage to get a couple of good ones and said we could come back in 2 weeks (after our next appointment) and see if we could get a couple more goods ones free of charge. :)


She's just about as cute as a little blob of unborn baby can be. :) The technician also said she has plenty of hair and many weeks to get more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting!!! These pictures still amaze me. They didn't have anything like this when you were born. Can't wait to meet ???? give me some hints. I won't tell anyone I promise.

Love mom

Jen DeSantis said...

Is that the cord in the last one, or a hand??? Love her already! Can't wait to see you THIS WEEKEND!