Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

VT ♥ 32

Today Mommy took me over to campus to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL day. I got to hang out with my BFF Aly Funk too... she's so cute! I said "Aly" and "baby" the ENTIRE way home. :) While on campus we walked around and got some fresh air.

Mommy wanted to make sure we paid our respects at the memorial set up for our 32 friends that are now in heaven. While I don't understand what happened and probably won't for many years to come, Mommy feels its important for us to make a little visit whenever we can.

I desperately wanted to go see the ducks at The Duck Pond. We were sure to not forget our old bread for them. They were very hungry apparently because many of them stole bread right out of Mommy's hands! She was a bit nervous with the ducks getting too close, so we got rid of the bread asap. I was so excited to see the ducks I ran right towards the water at full force. Mommy caught me just in time, however I did make it into the water. (Yikes people... Yikes!)

All in all it was a beautiful way to spend a beautiful day in remembrance of 32 beautiful people.

0 comments: