Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

6 months

Can we say mushy? Yes... that's what I am... mushy and adorable. ;) I'm growing and changing so much! Let's start with my stats... shall we? First and foremost I'm 15lbs 8oz, which puts me in the 40th percentile. I'm a growing girl, but Mommy is hoping I bulk up some more once we start my purees. My sister was always in the 90 somethingith percentile, so I think Mommy was hoping I'd be a brute. ;) I'm also 27inches long, which puts me in the 78th percentile.
~
Okay on to the biggest news! I am NOT getting a tooth! :) After posting over a month ago that I was getting a tooth and then not seeing anything breakthrough, Mommy was getting quite confused. Turns out I have a cyst on my gum, which the ped. assures us is NOTHING to worry about, so I'll get to continue on with my gummy smile, which warms Mommy's heart. Hopefully we can hold off for a few more months like Reese did.
~
I'm eating like a champ. I'm still getting a bottle in the morning, while Mommy pumps. This is great practice for me because I'm really starting to like holding my own bottle. Then I nurse 5 more times about every 2-3 hours... depending on my naps. Mommy is guessing I'm getting about 4ish oz each feeding. Twice a day I've been getting cereal. Oatmeal at lunch time and rice at dinner. Hopefully today or tomorrow Mommy will be giving me my first EVER taste of peas! I hear they are scrumptious, but we'll see how that one goes.
~
Sleeping. I'm still sleeping through the night. Down around 630-700 and up around 700-730. I just can't decide what I want to do with my naps. Mommy can tell I'm trying to figure out how to start cutting a couple out, but I still just get so crabby sometimes. Mommy tends to put me down about 1.5ish hours after I've eaten. I'll nap usually for about 30 minutes until my next feeding, but usually once or twice a day I'll take a much longer nap... sometimes 2-3 hours.
~
Tricks. I LOVE TO PLAY! I'm grabbing everything I can get my hands on and putting it straight into my mouth. :) My exersaucer is one of my favorite places to be... as is anywhere near my sister. I can indeed roll over from my back to my belly, but I'm trying to work on getting my legs under my stomach to start crawling. Most of the time though I'm very content trying to sit up. I can sit up by myself with my Boppy pillow for a while, and a short time on my own... Mommy knows it's coming quickly, and before she knows it... I'll be 1!

0 comments: